There have been several articles and or stories that I’ve found at various site thru feeds that I have setup at bloglines.com. Anyway, the articles that I’ve relate to blogging to Science, Technology, and to teaching, plus many other interesting article that I found worthy to comment on. Also, some of these stories are from the beginning of April, so some are dated articles.
So, please read on…..
- ABCNews.com – Review: Atari Game Strikes Familiar Chord – This story reminds me when I used to play Atari when I was younger.
- ABCNews.com – Alaska Could See Mushroom Boom in 2005 – I think this story was in the News-Miner but don’t know for sure. It’s interesting if you like mushrooms.
- ABCNews.com – Mammoth Remains Unearthed in California – An interesting story if your into natural history or like that period of time of history.
- The Blog Herald – Blogs being used for scams – Just another way for spammers to get money or to wreck havoc on people’s computers.
- The Blog Herald – Blogger has over 8 million blogs: study – Another interesting factiod about blogger.com.
- News.com – Blog censorship gains support – This article does have some valid points about not publishing personal information regardless of who it is.
- News.com – Del.icio.us tastes funding – Since we have been talking about this in class and just thought of passing it along.
- News.com – teachers leave grading up to the computer – Thought this was interesting to begin with.
- CNN.com – Mars rover mission extended – Just an interesting story about Mars.
- CNN.com – Japan’s moon base project faces hurdle – If you like space and travel to the stars type person.
- CNN.com – Archaeologists discover ancient Mayan saltworks – since I like to know about ancient cultures, I thought I would pass it on.
- CNN.com – New digs for ‘Mona Lisa’ – If you like art and such, then read on then.
- CNN/Money – Tips on how to blog safely – some good points in this article.
Anyways, there were several other stories that I came across but no longer held an interest to comment on here, and didn’t want to waste space too.