I found this story unnerving because its really makes me sick to my stomach and it gives me another reason why I don’t eat at Wendy’s, plus their food doesn’t agree with me.
This story reminded me of another incident when I was still living in California. I was having dinner with my family at a Mexican restaurant that was at one of the nearby malls. Another patron of this restaurant found a scorpion in her salad while this person was eating the salad.
Just be sure to check what your eating before you actually eat the food.